- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
Conclusions Of The European Council Meeting: Energy
Conclusions of the European Council Meeting: On 19 March, Member State leaders met to discuss energy issues, including the Energy Union Strategy Framework. Their discussions focused on energy security and transparency in gas contracts and they agreed that all gas contracts must be in line with EU law, more transparent and should not negatively impact Europe’s energy security. MaroÃ…Â¡ Ã…Â efÃ„ÂoviÃ„Â, Vice President of Energy Union, European Commission has stated that the objective of the European Commission is to finalise the Energy Union Strategy proposal by November 2015.