- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Conclusions Of The European Council Meeting: Energy
Conclusions of the European Council Meeting: On 19 March, Member State leaders met to discuss energy issues, including the Energy Union Strategy Framework. Their discussions focused on energy security and transparency in gas contracts and they agreed that all gas contracts must be in line with EU law, more transparent and should not negatively impact Europe’s energy security. MaroÃ…Â¡ Ã…Â efÃ„ÂoviÃ„Â, Vice President of Energy Union, European Commission has stated that the objective of the European Commission is to finalise the Energy Union Strategy proposal by November 2015.