- ETN position on the public consultation “A EU hydrogen strategy”
- ETN Position Paper on Digitalisation
- ETN’s Input To Issue Paper 9 On CCS And CCU
- ETN’s input to Issue Paper 4: Energy Systems
- ETN and COGEN Europe joint input to SET-Plan Issue Paper 5 (Energy Efficiency in buildings)
- ETN and EUTurbines joint input to SET-Plan Issue Paper 6 (EE in energy intensive industries)
Position papersRead more
IED CommitteeRead more
ETN’s application to become a member of the Industrial Emissions Directive’s Forum has been accepted by the European Commission.
As a member of the Forum, ETN has the opportunity to influence the draft text before the final draft is circulated to the Technical Working Group members for review, as well as to nominate expert members to the Technical Working Group.
ETN’s Committee on the Industrial Emissions Directive (IED)