ETN Global is a non-profit membership association based in Brussels, Belgium, bringing together stakeholders of the whole gas turbine technology value chain. Gas turbine technology is already playing a vital role in accelerating the energy transition, and is expected to expand its strategic importance in a carbon-neutral society. Through cooperative efforts, ETN encourages and facilitates worldwide information exchange and collaboration to accelerate research, development and demonstration of safe, secure and affordable carbon-neutral energy solutions by 2030. With 111 member organisations from 22 countries, ETN is a well-established and recognised international association.
ETN Global is looking for enthusiastic persons with a keen interest in gas turbine technology and the energy transition to a carbon-neutral society. The ideal candidate should have a degree in mechanical engineering, be an excellent networker and be interested in management and coordination of research projects, technical working groups, user groups and other collaboration activities. ETN’s technical working groups and projects focus on accelerating the development and use of novel technologies in the gas turbine sector, such as hydrogen; metal additive manufacturing; supercritical CO2 cycles; and decentralised energy systems.
At ETN Global you will work closely with the gas turbine user community for power generation, industry, and oil & gas; the original equipment manufacturers; suppliers & service providers; and R&D experts.
To be considered as a potential candidate you will need excellent spoken and written English, experience in task management, the ability to work with tight deadlines in a focused and productive manner, and a drive to excel and widen networking and activities on a global level in line with ETN’s strategy. ETN’s office is located in an attractive part of central Brussels in Belgium. Candidates would need a valid work permit to work in Belgium.
Examples of potential tasks:
- Leadership and coordination of gas turbine user groups
- Networking with gas turbine operators worldwide to identify needs & requirements
- Coordination of technical working groups
- Project management and dissemination of R&D projects
- Participating and representing the gas turbine community in relevant policy platforms
- Organising technical meetings and conferences
- Providing optimum services to members
- A professional and international network at the forefront of the of the energy transition
- A position as a focal point for the gas turbine community
- The occasion to work on innovative concepts and technologies
- The opportunity to work with high-level experts and senior managers
- Intensive coaching for a future career in the energy sector
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to Mr. Björkqvist at email@example.com. Only top-rated candidates with relevant background will be notified.