- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 01 is out!
- ISOP project officially launched!
- FLEX4H2 project officially launched!
- ETN’s summary report “Combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
IGTC-23 Call for Papers
ETN and IGTC-23 Conference Advisory Board announce the Call for papers for ETN’s 11th International Gas Turbine Conference (IGTC) “The role of gas turbines in the energy transition and a carbon-neutral society”, which will take place on 10-12 October 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
We welcome the submission of abstracts by 07 December 2022 in the following gas turbine research areas and application fields:
- Technical papers describing technology advances and innovative solutions
- Review papers giving a comprehensive technology overview of the past 2 years
- Case study papers describing recent experiences
Submitted papers should be relevant to the gas turbine user community and related to one or more of the categories, detailed in the Call for Papers, which can be downloaded here.
More information about the conference is available on our IGTC-23 webpage.