- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
IGTC-23 Call for Papers-extended deadline!
ETN and IGTC-23 Conference Advisory Board announce the Call for papers for ETN’s 11th International Gas Turbine Conference (IGTC) “The role of gas turbines in the energy transition and a carbon-neutral society”, which will take place on 10-12 October 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
We extend the submission of abstracts date to 09 January 2023. Papers in the following gas turbine research areas and application fields are welcome:
- Technical papers describing technology advances and innovative solutions
- Review papers giving a comprehensive technology overview of the past 2 years
- Case study papers describing recent experiences
Submitted papers should be relevant to the gas turbine user community and related to one or more of the categories, detailed in the Call for Papers, which can be downloaded here.
More information about the conference is available on our IGTC-23 webpage.