- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
CCS webinar on the 14th of October
Utrecht University organises a webinar titled CCS as least-cost options for integrating intermittent renewables in low-carbon power systems.
The webinar will start at 9 am CET on Wednesday 14th October 2015.
Click here for more information.