- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
Storage, Hydrogen, Digitalisation: Expect Top-Notch Discussions At Our October Workshop
ETN’s October Workshop will take place in Genoa on 4 & 5 October 2017, with the support of our sponsors Ansaldo Energia and Air France – KLM.
The agenda is being prepared but you can already expect top-level discussions about storage, digitalisation or the role of hydrogen in Europe’s energy mix.
Registrations are already open: click here.
All information about the agenda, accommodation, transport, etc. are available on www.etn-gasturbine.eu/octwork17