- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
POWER-GEN 2013 Call For Paper
The Advisory Board of POWER-GEN Europe is now accepting abstracts for the 2013 conference to be held in Vienna, Austria. You are invited to submit an abstract and share your knowledge, experience and ideas with technical and strategic decision-makers and strategists.
POWERGEN will take place on 4-6 June 2013, in Messe Wien, Vienna, Austria. Once again this will overlap with ASME, to take place on 3-7 June 2013, in San Antonio, Texas, USA, although ETN has urged them to avoid such overlaps in the future.
To download the Call for Papers document please click here.