- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
Pericles Pilidis Awarded For ASME Paper
ETN is proud to announce that Pericles Pilidis, member of our Board of directors has received a Best Paper Award for his work on Gas turbines for land use submitted to ASME.
Pericles Pilidis is the Head of Power and Propulsion Department – Centre for Propulsion Engineering at Cranfield University.