- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
Safety is a key aspect for ETN’s gas turbine user community, and a safety moment presentation has often been included in the programme of ETN’s annual events.
In September 2020 Equinor had to shut down their Hammerfest LNG export plant in Norway following a fire in the air intake on one of the plant’s five power turbines. This was a very unfortunate event, which resulted in a long shutdown, but fortunately no one was injured.
Equinor has kindly offered to share their safety alert related to this event with the ETN community. The slide can be downloaded here (login required).
Our members are welcome to share safety alerts with the ETN community by sending them to the ETN office.