- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
New ROBINSON project starts
ETN’s new ROBINSON (Smart integration of local energy sources and innovative storage for flexible, secure and cost-efficient energy supply on industrialized islands) project started on 1 October 2020.
ROBINSON’s main mission is to develop an integrated energy system to help decarbonise islands. Islands often find it challenging to ensure a clean, secure and cost-effective supply of energy. The key is to decrease dependency on fossil fuels and become energy self-sufficient through a mix of renewable energy generation and storage infrastructure.
This EU-funded project has an overall budget of approximately € 8,4 million and will run for 4 years, from October 2020 and to September 2024.
Download the press release about the project launch here.