- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
New Project Board: call for candidates
ETN has launched a call for Project Board candidates. ETN’s Project Board is responsible for bringing in new initiatives and projects and ensuring the progress of the ongoing ETN activities, including all projects and Working Groups. The Project Board has three meetings per year: two at the ETN office in Brussels and one half-day meeting in conjunction with the AGM.
If you would be interested to submit your candidacy, please download the application form and send the completed form to the ETN office (us[at]etn.global) by 28 August 2020.