- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
New CO2OLHEAT project launched
ETN’s new CO2OLHEAT project (Supercritical CO2 power cycles demonstration in Operational environment Locally valorising industrial Waste Heat) was kicked off on 1 June 2021.
CO2OLHEAT’s ambition is to support the EU’s energy efficiency targets and GHG emissions reduction. This translates into the project’s main objective – to unlock the potential of unused industrial waste heat and transform it into power. The development of innovative and cuttingedge supercritical CO2 (sCO2) technologies will be used to design and demonstrate in a real industrial environment the EU-first-of-its-kind sCO2 plant.
This EU funded project has an overall budget of approximately €18,8 mil. and will run for four years, between June 2021 and May 2025.
Download our press release here.