- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
New CO2OLHEAT project launched
ETN’s new CO2OLHEAT project (Supercritical CO2 power cycles demonstration in Operational environment Locally valorising industrial Waste Heat) was kicked off on 1 June 2021.
CO2OLHEAT’s ambition is to support the EU’s energy efficiency targets and GHG emissions reduction. This translates into the project’s main objective – to unlock the potential of unused industrial waste heat and transform it into power. The development of innovative and cuttingedge supercritical CO2 (sCO2) technologies will be used to design and demonstrate in a real industrial environment the EU-first-of-its-kind sCO2 plant.
This EU funded project has an overall budget of approximately €18,8 mil. and will run for four years, between June 2021 and May 2025.
Download our press release here.