- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
Innovation in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Power Generation Systems (ISOP) project, which ETN Global is part of, is currently recruiting 17 doctoral candidates for a 3-year programme. Candidates will be recruited by educational facilities, but the programme includes an industry secondment and in some cases up to 12-month work contract at an industrial partner. ETN will be a host to 2 candidates. One will be emplyed for 12 months, another will enjoy a 6-month secondment with us.
Benefits for the candidates
ISOP’s 17 doctoral candidates (DCs) will benefit from the following:
- A prestigious Marie-Sklodowska-Curie sub-programme (MSCA) fellowship and a relevant network of fellow MSCA DCs;
- An extensive network-wide training programme offering courses in the areas of science and technology, business, as well as generic, transferable skills;
- The opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team within a Europe-wide consortium of research institutions and SME/industrial partners, comprising experts in microbiology, pharmacology, and chemistry;
- Intersectoral and/or international experience: Through one-year placements and six-month secondment at the industry, the candidate will gain valuable work experience in non-academic and international environments;
- A competitive salary including mobility and family allowances.
Mobility rules (eligibility of applicants)
- Researchers funded by Doctoral Networks should comply with the mobility rules: in general, they must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting organisation for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately before their recruitment date1.
- In addition, they:
- must not have a doctoral degree at the date of their recruitment.
- can be of any nationality.
Deadline for submitting applications is 31 May 2023.
ETN to host 2 candidates
ETN will receive two doctoral candidates: DC2 and DC4. DC2 will be hired for a period of 12 months, and working on the topic “Market uptake of supercritical CO2 power systems to enable carbon-neutrality by 2050”, while DC4 will be seconded for a period of 6 months and will cover the topic “Large Scale Energy Storage based on sCO2 systems”. Please find the description for the two candidate positions on ETN vacancy page.
Find all 17 doctoral candidate positions advertised on ISOP’s website.
If you wish to follow ISOP project, please visit project’s website or follow us on social media: LinkedIn.