- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
FLEX4H2 project officially launched!
The FLEX4H2 project is jointly funded by the EU Horizon Europe Research and Innovation Framework Programme under the Clean Hydrogen Partnership (GA No. 101101427) and the Swiss Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research, State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI). It is a 48-months project with an overall budget of approximately EUR 8.7 mil. and will run for four years, between January 2023 and December 2026.
FLEX4H2 aims at moving technological frontiers for low-emission combustion of hydrogen to fuel modern gas turbines at high firing temperatures and pressures, beyond the latest state-of-the-art. This will be achieved whilst maintaining high engine performance, efficiency, fuel and load flexibility, without diluents.
ETN Global is a communication and dissemination partner in this project.
If you wish to follow FLEX4H2 project, please follow us on social media networks: LinkedIn, Twitter.
Full press release can be downloaded here.