- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
Summary report: Addressing combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas
The summary report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” led by ETN’s Combustion task force within Hydrogen Working Group is now freely available for download!
The report summarises findings and conclusions as well as presents recommendations from a larger study, which aims to facilitate the introduction of gas turbines firing the full range of hydrogen and natural gas blends to deliver heat & power. Please note that the larger study will be available for ETN members only.
Please find the summary report for download here.