- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Summary report: Addressing combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas
The summary report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” led by ETN’s Combustion task force within Hydrogen Working Group is now freely available for download!
The report summarises findings and conclusions as well as presents recommendations from a larger study, which aims to facilitate the introduction of gas turbines firing the full range of hydrogen and natural gas blends to deliver heat & power. Please note that the larger study will be available for ETN members only.
Please find the summary report for download here.