- ETN’s summary report “Combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
- IGTC-23 Call for Papers-extended deadline!
- ETN publishes an article for Enlit 2022 Conference!
- Annual ETN President’s letter to the members 2022
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 04 is out!
Latest NewsRead more
Summary report: Addressing combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas
The summary report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” led by ETN’s Combustion task force within Hydrogen Working Group is now freely available for download!
The report summarises findings and conclusions as well as presents recommendations from a larger study, which aims to facilitate the introduction of gas turbines firing the full range of hydrogen and natural gas blends to deliver heat & power. Please note that the larger study will be available for ETN members only.
Please find the summary report for download here.