- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
ETN publishes an article for Enlit 2022 Conference!
ETN Global has been approached by ENLIT Europe 2022 conference organisers to write an article for their annual The Guide magazine. This is the result: “The green future for gas turbines” discusses the key role gas turbines can and should play in reaching the targets going up to EU’s net zero goals of 2050.
The article can be found in hard copy at the conference or it can be downloaded here.