- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
ETN joins European Clean Hydrogen Alliance
The European Clean Hydrogen Alliance, which brings together industry, national and local public authorities, civil society and other stakeholders, aims to establish an investment agenda and support the scaling up of the hydrogen value chain across Europe. It is open to all public and private actors with activities for renewable or low-carbon hydrogen.
ETN joined the alliance in August 2020 and will monitor the developments within this network, reporting about activities of interest to ETN members.
Read more about the European Clean Hydrogen Alliance here.