- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
European Parliament's Committee Approve 2018 Carbon Market Reform
On 24 February, a draft law to reform the EU Emission Trading Scheme (ETS), aimed at reducing the surplus of carbon credits available for trading in order to artificially boost the price, was backed by Environment Committee (ENVI) members in a vote. The MEPs were in favor of introducing early the mechanism known as MSR (Market Stability Reserve), by the end of 2018, three years earlier than the European Commission’s proposal.
For more information, click here.