- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
EU Policy: Clean Energy Package Unveiled
The European Commission has unveiled on 30 November its Clean Energy Package, to move towards the completion of its Energy Union priority.
All the necessary documentation and information are now available online, on the website of the Commission. ETN will now scrutinise and closely monitor the progression of the whole package through the legislative process and take actions if and when necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact Thibault Boutherin, Policy and Communication Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org