- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
ETN President's Speech At The Annual General Meeting 2016
At ETN’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) that took place on 26 April 2016 in Prague, the President of the ETN Board, Bernard Quoix (Total), made an introduction speech and highlighted what has been achieved since ETN’s last AGM in Dublin in April 2015 as well as his vision for the future.
To view the full speech, click here.