- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
ETN And EUTurbines Joint Input To SET-Plan Issue Paper 6 (Energy Efficiency In Energy Intensive Industries)
In September 2015, the European Commission adopted a Communication for an Integrated Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan). The Communication identifies ten priority actions to accelerate the energy system transformation that should facilitate coordinated or joint investments by individual Member States, between Member States and with the EU.
To ensure the continuation of efforts to make EU industry less energy intensive and more competitive (Action nÃ‚Â°6), ETN and EUTurbines have jointly prepared an input paper stressing our strong interest and willingness to collaborate with the energy intensive industries and contribute to the discussion how to best achieve the outlined targets.