- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
Engie And MHI Sign Power Sector Collaboration MoU
France’s Engie and Japan’s Mitsubishi Heavy Industries have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to collaborate on energy technology and on projects throughout the power sector value chain.
The companies said the agreement will cover the development of technologies and services aiming at increasing process efficiency and reducing emissions from electrical systems globally, including optimizing conventional power plants and their auxiliary and integrated facilities; development of highly efficient gas turbines; development of solutions for combined generation of electricity, heat and hydrogen, fuel cells and monitoring systems, together with the advancement of nuclear-related business.
click here to read more.