- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Power Engineering International - April 2013
Christer Bjorkqvist, ETN’s Managing Director wrote an article in the Power Engineering International Magazine (PEI) that was published in the Guest editorial of the Magazine in April 2013. To view the article, please click here.
In the same PEI edition, John Oakey from Cranfield University contributed to an article on materials titled Part genius, part trial and error. To view the complete online edition of the PEI Magazine and the article, please click here.