- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Concentrated Solar Power Gets A Boost From The US
The research carried out has focused on measurements of emissions of NOx, CO and unburned materials in the exhaust gas of gas turbine combustors. The team use combinations of gas analyzers, thermocouples and pressure sensors to determine gas composition, pressure fluctuations due to combustion instabilities as well as metal temperatures of combustor structures.
Click here to read more.