- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Modernizing old plants to meet new demands
Power plants are being modernized with a pervasive sensing infrastructure for a second layer of automation. This is a new strategy for maintenance, energy efficiency, risk reduction and optimization using sensors which require no wires and are mostly non-intrusive and therefore can easily be deployed. Specialized diagnostic software in a separate system distills the raw sensor data into actionable information, such as which equipment needs service and which does not.
Click here to read more.