- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
Turbine Research Improves Operational Flexibility
Improvements in improving the turndown, operational flexibility, and fuel flexibility of combustion turbines may soon be possible thanks to new research at the Ben T. Zinn Combustion Lab at the Georgia Institute of Technology, the largest U.S. university research facility working on gas turbine problems.
“Our research focuses on R&D of technology that minimizes emissions and maximizes combustor health, to enable the next leap in firing temperature and hence efficiency.”Â Tim Lieuwen, a researcher on the team at Georgia Tech told Gas to Power Journal.
Click here to read more.