- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Turbine Research Improves Operational Flexibility
Improvements in improving the turndown, operational flexibility, and fuel flexibility of combustion turbines may soon be possible thanks to new research at the Ben T. Zinn Combustion Lab at the Georgia Institute of Technology, the largest U.S. university research facility working on gas turbine problems.
“Our research focuses on R&D of technology that minimizes emissions and maximizes combustor health, to enable the next leap in firing temperature and hence efficiency.”Â Tim Lieuwen, a researcher on the team at Georgia Tech told Gas to Power Journal.
Click here to read more.