- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
How Power Plant Upgrades Are Boosting Flexibility
It seems that, to some extent, full load peak thermal efficiency is being decoupled from peak economic efficiency – or, at the very least, the two are no longer necessarily equivalent. Instead, operators nowadays are more typically looking to extend the operating range, increase their ramp rates, achieve high efficiency at low power ratings, deliver on fuel flexibility and so on.
As a result of this demand from their customers, original equipment manufacturers are now offering a range of retrofit options that can enable asset owners to further optimize operational performance, rapidly respond in a far more dynamic marketplace, cut commercial risks and keep operating costs to a minimum.
Click here to read more.