- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Improving The Flexibility And Efficiency Of Gas Turbine-Based Distributed Power Plants
The major initial efforts to reduce the environmental impact of power generation centered on fuel switching from coal to natural gas, with plans for massive centralized coal-fired power stations giving way to more efficient, less polluting, natural gas-fired power plants in the so-called “dash for gas,”Â changing the power mix from predominantly thermal coal-fired steam turbine plant to a more even split between coal and combined cycle gas turbines.
Click here to read more.