- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
The Future of Gas-fired Power Generation-Adapting Gas Technology to the Renewable Generation Landscape
High efficiency is not always compatible with the flexibility required of a combined cycle plant when it must provide grid support for renewable generation integration. Such support involves more frequent start-ups and shut-downs than when operating in base or conventional intermediate load duty cycle. In addition, the plant often is required to operate at part load and must be able to ramp up and down frequently and rapidly. These situations usually will decrease a plant’s efficiency and increase its emissions. In addition, it exposes plant components to greater thermal and mechanical stress.
Click here to read more.