- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
EC unveils changes to Emissions Trading System
The European Commission has unveiled plans to revise the EU Emissions Trading System.
The measures are part of the EC’s Energy Union strategy and are designed to ensure that Europe meets its decarbonisation targets.
Included in the changes to the EU ETS is the setting up of a fund to help the EU’s poorer countries finance their decarbonisation schemes, and another fund to back the development of renewables and carbon capture and storage.
Click here to read more.