- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
EC unveils changes to Emissions Trading System
The European Commission has unveiled plans to revise the EU Emissions Trading System.
The measures are part of the EC’s Energy Union strategy and are designed to ensure that Europe meets its decarbonisation targets.
Included in the changes to the EU ETS is the setting up of a fund to help the EU’s poorer countries finance their decarbonisation schemes, and another fund to back the development of renewables and carbon capture and storage.
Click here to read more.