- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
The State Of The European Carbon Market In 2012
The European Commission published on November 14, 2012 a Report The state of the European carbon market in 2012, which aims to analyze the functioning of the carbon market and to consider whether or not further appropriate structural measures to strengthen the Emissions Trading System in phase 3 is needed.
In the report, the Commission made several proposals, such as to change the timing of the auctioning in phase 3 and postpone auctions of a certain amount of allowances planned for 2013, 2014 and 2015. They also identified six non-exhaustive options for structural measures, in order to tackle the growing structural-demand imbalance, and to seek views of stakeholders. To view the report, please click here.