- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Publication Of BP's Statistical Review
In June, BP published its 63rd Annual Statistical Review of World Energy. The report shows that the year 2013 saw an acceleration in the growth of global energy consumption, despite a stagnant global economy. Oil remains the world’s leading fuel, with 32.9% of global energy consumption, but it also continued to lose market share for the fourteenth consecutive year. Globally, natural gas accounted for 23.7% of primary energy consumption. Coal’s share of global primary energy consumption reached 30.1%, the highest since 1970. Nuclear output accounted for 4.4% of global energy consumption, the smallest share since 1984. The data in this review shows a flexible global energy system adapting to a changing world. To view the report please click here.