- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
This is the second blog article from the ETN Young Engineers Committee, written by Lorenzo Pilotti, PhD student from the Polytechnic University of Milan (Italy). This article examines the advantages of using machine learning tools, which are becoming even more appealing from both an OEM and an operator’s perspective.
The article “Machine learning tools applied to gas turbine component design and asset monitoring” can be downloaded here