- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
This is the second blog article from the ETN Young Engineers Committee, written by Lorenzo Pilotti, PhD student from the Polytechnic University of Milan (Italy). This article examines the advantages of using machine learning tools, which are becoming even more appealing from both an OEM and an operator’s perspective.
The article “Machine learning tools applied to gas turbine component design and asset monitoring” can be downloaded here