- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
This is the second blog article from the ETN Young Engineers Committee, written by Lorenzo Pilotti, PhD student from the Polytechnic University of Milan (Italy). This article examines the advantages of using machine learning tools, which are becoming even more appealing from both an OEM and an operator’s perspective.
The article “Machine learning tools applied to gas turbine component design and asset monitoring” can be downloaded here