- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
This is the first of a series of blog articles from the ETN Young Engineers Committee which looks at the use of next generation data science and technology within the gas turbine industry. In this article by Dr. Laurie Brooking – Senior Engineer at Frazer-Nash Consultancy Ltd (United Kingdom) – we will learn about the latest developments in the use of data to improve gas turbine life, performance, flexibility, and efficiency.
The first article “Using data science and probabilistic methods to determine the optimal safe operational life of gas turbine components” can be downloaded here