- ETN’s summary report “Combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
- IGTC-23 Call for Papers-extended deadline!
- ETN publishes an article for Enlit 2022 Conference!
- Annual ETN President’s letter to the members 2022
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 04 is out!
Latest NewsRead more
First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
This is the first of a series of blog articles from the ETN Young Engineers Committee which looks at the use of next generation data science and technology within the gas turbine industry. In this article by Dr. Laurie Brooking – Senior Engineer at Frazer-Nash Consultancy Ltd (United Kingdom) – we will learn about the latest developments in the use of data to improve gas turbine life, performance, flexibility, and efficiency.
The first article “Using data science and probabilistic methods to determine the optimal safe operational life of gas turbine components” can be downloaded here