- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
This is the first of a series of blog articles from the ETN Young Engineers Committee which looks at the use of next generation data science and technology within the gas turbine industry. In this article by Dr. Laurie Brooking – Senior Engineer at Frazer-Nash Consultancy Ltd (United Kingdom) – we will learn about the latest developments in the use of data to improve gas turbine life, performance, flexibility, and efficiency.
The first article “Using data science and probabilistic methods to determine the optimal safe operational life of gas turbine components” can be downloaded here