- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
New ETN Board for 2020-2022 has been elected
The General Assembly has elected the new ETN Board members for 2020-2022.
Pedro Lopez, Chief Operating Officer – Asset Operations within Uniper, was appointed as the Chairman and President of ETN on 30 June 2020 by the newly elected ETN Board of Directors. He will take over this role from the outgoing President Bernard Quoix (Total), who has held this position for the past 10 years.
Pedro Lopez will be supported by the Vice President Hege Rognø (Equinor), and the Board members Walt Steimel (Shell), Bram Van Cauwenberge (Engie), Mick Conway (RWG Repair & Overhauls), Andy Williams (Chromalloy), Manfred Aigner (DLR), John Oakey (Cranfield University), Magnus Genrup (Lund University) and Gary Lock (Frazer-Nash Consultancy).
Download our press release here.