- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
Methane emissions in the gas sector
ETN is cooperating with GIE (Gas Infrastructure Europe) and MARCOGAZ (Technical Association of the European Natural Gas Industry), who lead a Joint Task Force with the objective to explore ways to reduce methane emissions. Following the recent publication of the EU strategy to reduce methane emissions, ETN attended an industry meeting in November, where different stakeholders shared their views on the European Commission’s new strategy, followed by a panel discussion with the invited industry experts. ETN was represented in the panel by David Graham, Uniper, who is attending the meetings related to methane emissions in the gas sector on behalf of ETN.
Presentations can be downloaded here (login required).