- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
Gas turbines: an enabling technology for a carbon-neutral society – ETN’s new publication
With ETN’s new publication “Gas turbines: an enabling technology for a carbon-neutral society”, our objective is to highlight that ETN members are committed to the development of safe, secure, affordable and dispatchable carbon-neutral energy solutions by 2030, to be implemented globally by 2050.
Gas turbine dispatchability, decarbonisation options and power density, combined with a wide range of applications across many sectors offer great potential to enable and support the present and future power and heat needs of a carbon-neutral society and beyond. It also demonstrates the need and relevance of continuous support for R&D efforts in the quest for a carbon-neutral society.
Download our new publication here.