- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
ETN emissions correction for hydrogen task force has published a Position Paper in March 2023 titled “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels”. The background for the paper is the current normalisation method that is being used for correcting emissions, in particular nitrogen oxides, to reference conditions, which adds a burden of up to 40% on hydrogen compared to natural gas. In the paper, the task force proposes an alternative method. Please find the Position paper here.