- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Full report: Addressing combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas
ETN emissions correction for hydrogen task force has published a Position Paper in March 2023 titled “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels”. The background for the paper is the current normalisation method that is being used for correcting emissions, in particular nitrogen oxides, to reference conditions, which adds a burden of up to 40% on hydrogen compared to natural gas. In the paper, the task force proposes an alternative method. Please find the Position paper here.