- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets
On 17 November 2023 ETN has officially unveiled a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network, retaining the same abbreviation of ETN Global.
We believe the name change serves as a milestone in our role as a key player driving decarbonisation in the energy & turbomachinery sector. This decision was unanimously ratified by the attendees at our Annual General Meeting earlier this year in London. This strategic rebranding is driven by:
- our commitment to fostering a more inclusive and globally oriented identity
- our user community’s need for a more collaborative and coordinated approach, which will ensure a timely implementation of carbon-neutral solutions
- our members’ growing global commitment to net-zero goals as well as their growing international presence
Please read the full press release here.