- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
ETN letter to EC: input to EU Taxonomy Complementary Delegated Act
ETN Global welcomes the recent proposal from EC on decarbonisation of gas markets, promotion of hydrogen and reduction of methane emissions in the EU.
We also underline the importance of the EU taxonomy for the success of the energy transition. We believe it is crucial that plants, which comply with a gradual reduction of emissions over time (sunset clause) will be classified as EU Taxonomy-aligned in the forthcoming Complementary Delegated Act.
Please read the full letter to the EC on behalf of ETN’s members here.