- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
ETN Global welcomes and supports EC’s plans for the energy sector which are aimed at meeting the urgent short-term power and heat needs (REPowerEU Plan & Winter Preparedness Package) while maintaining long-term net-zero goals to make European energy systems and industry more resilient and efficient.
In our statement, we underline the significant role that our industry and gas turbines can play in supporting EC’s strategic objectives by providing a set of measures that can contribute to the increase in energy savings.
Please read the full statement to the EC on behalf of ETN’s members here.