- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
ETN Global welcomes and supports EC’s plans for the energy sector which are aimed at meeting the urgent short-term power and heat needs (REPowerEU Plan & Winter Preparedness Package) while maintaining long-term net-zero goals to make European energy systems and industry more resilient and efficient.
In our statement, we underline the significant role that our industry and gas turbines can play in supporting EC’s strategic objectives by providing a set of measures that can contribute to the increase in energy savings.
Please read the full statement to the EC on behalf of ETN’s members here.