- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
ETN Board election: call for candidates
The new ETN Board for 2022-2024 will be elected during ETN’s AGM on 29 March 2022.
If your organisation would like to nominate a candidate for the ETN Board, please fill out the application form and send it to email@example.com before 24 February 2022. Before submitting the form, the candidate should ensure that they have acceptance and support from their management in terms of dedicated time and traveling costs to attend the Board meetings and the AGM. We would like to have a more balanced Board and would encourage our members to nominate female candidates.
The resumes of all Board candidates will be available to our members via ETN’s website one month prior to the election. The election will take place during the AGM (one vote/organisation).