- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
New Report On CCS
On 16 June, the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment launched their report in an event in Brussels: “Bridging the gap: improving the economic and policy framework for CCS in the European Union“Â. The report clearly states that the EU requires stronger policies to incentivise CCS such as having mandatory targets on CCS or introducing tailored incentives to support the intake of industrial CCS. It also calls for a more ambitious and coordinated actions as only a small number of Member States have introduced policies to support CCS.
To view the report on CCS, please click here.