- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
New OMSoP project video launched
The Optimised Microturbine Solar Power system technology development within the OMSoP project came to an end in July after its 4.5 years of activities. The OMSoP project team has developed and demonstrated technical solutions for the use of state-of-the-art concentrated solar power system (CSP) coupled to micro-gas turbines (MGT) to produce electricity. The project started in February 2013 and has been conducted by a consortium of 8 organisations across Europe with the financial support of the European Union. A successful demonstration of the project has been completed at the facilities of ENEA in Casaccia, Rome.
Read the press release here.
Watch the OMSoP video via this link.