- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
New OMSoP project video launched
The Optimised Microturbine Solar Power system technology development within the OMSoP project came to an end in July after its 4.5 years of activities. The OMSoP project team has developed and demonstrated technical solutions for the use of state-of-the-art concentrated solar power system (CSP) coupled to micro-gas turbines (MGT) to produce electricity. The project started in February 2013 and has been conducted by a consortium of 8 organisations across Europe with the financial support of the European Union. A successful demonstration of the project has been completed at the facilities of ENEA in Casaccia, Rome.
Read the press release here.
Watch the OMSoP video via this link.