- ETN unveils a new name: Energy & Turbomachinery Network
- ETN submits a joint-letter to EC calling for binding biomethane targets!
- ETN R&D Recommendation Report-2023 Edition is out!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
Latest NewsRead more
Latest Developments On The EU's Emissions Trading System (ETS)
On 19 February, the European Parliament’s environment committee (ENVI) voted in favour of the European Commission’s proposal to postpone the auctioning in the framework of the EU’s Emissions Trading System (ETS) of 900 million emission allowances (backloading) for the 2013-2020 period (third ETS trading period).
Next week, the discussions between the European parliament and EU member states on the ETS reform are expected to begin and a plenary vote at the parliament is scheduled for April, although delays are possible.
For more information, please click here.