- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Latest Developments On The EU's Emissions Trading System (ETS)
On 19 February, the European Parliament’s environment committee (ENVI) voted in favour of the European Commission’s proposal to postpone the auctioning in the framework of the EU’s Emissions Trading System (ETS) of 900 million emission allowances (backloading) for the 2013-2020 period (third ETS trading period).
Next week, the discussions between the European parliament and EU member states on the ETS reform are expected to begin and a plenary vote at the parliament is scheduled for April, although delays are possible.
For more information, please click here.