- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Large Combustion Plant BREF Review
On 22 April, an ETN IED Committee member attended a webinar organised by the LCP BREF Review Team which aimed to provide further information/clarifications to the TWG on the preparation of the background paper (BP) and to revised BAT conclusions and next steps. The BP and the revised proposals for the BAT conclusions discussed during this webinar will be the basis for the discussions at the final meeting, set to take place from 1-9 June 2015 in Seville, Spain. An ETN IED Committee member will attend the meeting in June and will report back to ETN members.