- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
Italian Presidency Of The Council Of The European Union
In July, Italy took on the rotating Presidency of the European Council until December 2014. Italy’s energy priorities will be to reach an agreement on the EU 2030 climate and energy policies framework, to address energy supply security and to make progress on the Medium Combustion Plant (MCP) Directive.