- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 02 is out!
- ETN presents a joint position paper on NZIA with European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA) to EU Parliament
- ETN announces the launch of the Gas Turbine Life Assessment and Extension Working Group
- ISOP project is recruiting: ETN to host 2 engineers.
- ETN’s Position Paper “Proposed NOx emissions reporting for hydrogen-containing fuels” is available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Gazprom To Build Vladivostok Pipeline
Russia’s Gasprom has committed 18.9 billion euro to build a 3,200km pipeline from the East Siberian Chayanda deposit to Vladivostok, and a further 10.6 billion euro to develop the field. This is in response to decreasing gas demand in Europe, and will allow Russia to forge closer ties with fast-growing consumers in the Asian and Pacific regions, for example China and Japan.
For more information please click here.