- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
Gazprom To Build Vladivostok Pipeline
Russia’s Gasprom has committed 18.9 billion euro to build a 3,200km pipeline from the East Siberian Chayanda deposit to Vladivostok, and a further 10.6 billion euro to develop the field. This is in response to decreasing gas demand in Europe, and will allow Russia to forge closer ties with fast-growing consumers in the Asian and Pacific regions, for example China and Japan.
For more information please click here.