- ETN’s full report “Addressing the combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2023 Issue 01 is out!
- ISOP project officially launched!
- FLEX4H2 project officially launched!
- ETN’s summary report “Combustion challenges of hydrogen addition to natural gas” is now available for download!
Latest NewsRead more
Gazprom To Build Vladivostok Pipeline
Russia’s Gasprom has committed 18.9 billion euro to build a 3,200km pipeline from the East Siberian Chayanda deposit to Vladivostok, and a further 10.6 billion euro to develop the field. This is in response to decreasing gas demand in Europe, and will allow Russia to forge closer ties with fast-growing consumers in the Asian and Pacific regions, for example China and Japan.
For more information please click here.