- Second article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN’s report Hydrogen Deployment in Centralised Power Generation is now available for download!
- First article from ETN Young Engineers Committee
- ETN Quarterly Newsletter Vol 2022 Issue 03 is out!
- ETN Global Response to REPowerEU plan & Winter Preparedness Package
Latest NewsRead more
Draft Carbon Leakage List Published By The European Commission
On 5 May, the European Commission sent a draft proposal for a 2015-2019 carbon leakage list to the EU Climate Change Committee. In its draft, the EC proposed that 175 industry sectors out of the 245 in total should be entitled to get most of their allowances for free over 2015-2019 to help them meet obligations under the EU’s Emissions Trading System (ETS).
For more information, please click here.